Terms and conditions:
1. Our prices include GST.
2. We provide a door-to-door service. The hourly rate starts once we arrive at the client's first address and stops when the unload is complete at the final address. All removals are a minimum of 2 hours. After this, we charge per quarter (hourly rate calculated pro-rata).
3. Each truck is fully equipped with free of charge materials: specialized removal blankets, cardboard, specialized trolley, removal carrying straps, loading ramps, and tools to assemble/dismantle goods. Additional materials can be purchased from either the office directly or from the removalists upon request; these include: bubble wrap, shrink wrap, tape, boxes, and mattress/couch plastic covers.
4. Although every professional attempt to move items will be carried out as directed by the client, we reserve the right to refuse service at any point.
5. The client, or the clients representative, must always be present during the move. The client must show us everything required to be moved and must check that nothing extra is taken, or items missed.
6. We require full payment at the end of the move. The client has the choice to pay either cash, bank transfer, or Visa/Mastercard (1.5% surcharge paying with a card).
7. We do not charge any extra for using stairs or elevators.
8. Any extra-large item must be notified to the office prior to the move together with full descriptions and pictures of the item (I.e.: piano, pool table, gym equipment, etc.). Heavy surcharges may apply for specific items.
9. Goods in transit have up to $100.000,00 insurance coverage, Public liability & property damage up to $10.000.000,00 coverage. $250 excess fee applies if any damage to the client's goods and property needs to be fixed or replaced by Ready2Go Removals.
10. Insurance will only apply if the client, or a representative of the client, is present throughout the duration of the move.
11. Insurance applies only when items are professionally protected. Insurance will not apply in any case where the customer refuses the professional recommendation as to the safest way of transporting your items.
12. Insurance will not cover damaged items inside the boxes unless Ready2Go were responsible for the packing service.
Copyright © 2021, All rights reserved.